We are in the process of collecting all information for families in one location. If there is any information you think would be helpful to have on this portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Welcome to ECFS! Please visit this website periodically for up-to-date information regarding medical and other school forms that must be submitted prior to the start of the 2019–2020 academic year.
Logins to password-protected online services — such as MyBackpack (tuition payments and directories) and Magnus Health (medical, academic, and athletics forms) — will be provided before May.
If you have not yet completed the new student information form, please do so as soon as possible to provide ECFS with important information about your newly-enrolled student(s) and your family.
Newly-enrolled student medical and school forms: ECFS uses Magnus Health, an electronic medical record service, to collect all medical information for students as well as other parent/guardian signed permission forms; families may access this portal with their MyBackpack username and password. While we encourage families to review the upcoming 2019 - 2020 requirements, new families should not submit any information until directed to do so by the school. Instructions regarding health form submissions will be distributed to families in late May; if forms are submitted prior to the instruction date, they will be inadvertently cleared and will have to be resubmitted.
CALENDARS AND Division Pages
Helpful links and resources are available on division pages. Click below or select from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Contact the nurses
- Ethical Culture: Sue Gower, RN, BSN, MSPH, 212-712-6265
- Fieldston Lower: Stacey Husted, RN, BSN, 718-329-7292 (fax: 718-329-7292)
- Middle/Upper: Marcia Lange, RN, BSN and Anneka Ward, RN, BSN, 718-329-7276 (fax: 718-329-7346)
- Please take a moment to review the 2019–2020 Transportation Options for your child’s division, then complete the All School Transportation Student Form.
- In order for your child to be registered for NYC Department of Education Busing or MetroCards, the All School Transportation Student Form must be completed no later than June 14, 2019.
- SuperTrans is the private transportation provider for ECFS. 2019–2020 contracts are now available. Route information and pickup times will become available prior to the start of the school year. Contact SuperTrans by email or phone, 914-968-3300.
- Questions: Tania Miraz, Transportation Coordinator, 718-329-7261
- Questions: Kaitlin Wright, Transportation Coordinator, 718-329-7544
- Questions: Sandra Wang, Transportation Coordinator, 718-329-7314