ECFS requires that students’ health forms be kept up-to-date. Forms can be managed through Magnus Health. Click here to log in to Magnus Health. If you’ve forgotten your Magnus Health login, please click here. You may also contact Magnus directly at 877-461-6831 or email@example.com.
Contact the nurses
- Ethical Culture: Sue Gower, RN, BSN, MSPH, 212-712-6265
- Fieldston Lower: Stacey Husted, RN, BSN, 718-329-7292 (fax: 718-329-7292)
- Middle and Upper Schools: Marcia Lange, RN, BSN, and Anneka Ward, RN, BSN, 718-329-7276 (fax: 718-329-7346)
- If you have not yet registered for transportation or would like to change your transportation arrangements at any point during the year, please review the 2019–2020 Transportation Options for your child’s division. Then, please contact your division Transportation Coordinator below.
- SuperTrans is the private transportation provider for ECFS. 2019–2020 contracts are now available. Click here for route information and pickup times. For more information, contact SuperTrans by email or phone: 914-968-3300.
- Students without a contract who need to ride SuperTrans buses on occasion may purchase one-way tickets for $16 from the Middle School Office from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am–4:00pm. Additionally, a ten-pass bundle may be purchased from SuperTrans directly.
- Ethical Culture: Bella Namack, Transportation Coordinator, 212-712-6267
- Fieldston Lower: Tania Miraz, Transportation Coordinator, 718-329-7261
- Middle School: Kaitlin Wright, Transportation Coordinator, 718-329-7544
- Upper School: Sandra Wang, Transportation Coordinator, 718-329-7314